- LEE SunggangDirector
- LEE Sunggang started his career as an animator in 1995. He debuted as a feature-length animation director with My Beautiful Girl, Mari(2002) which won the Best Awarded at Annecy(Grand Prix, Best Feature Film). For his sophomore effort, he directed the live-action feature film Texture of Skin(2005). He returned to animation with Yobi, the Five Tailed Fox(2007) and Kai(2016). He was awarded Animafest Zagreb(O-Nu-Ri (2003) : Special Award) in 2004, and Chicago International Children's Film Festival(O-Nu-Ri (2003) : Certificate of Excellence Prize) in 2005. His recently made feature Kai(2016) screened at Annecy2016 out of competition.
- JANG NariDirector
- Graduated School of Film, TV & Multimedia at Korea National University of Arts. Received BFA(2012) and MA(2016) in Animation. My Father’s Room received various awards including – Graduation Film Grand Prize at the Bucheon International Animation Festival(2017), Special Mention at the Discretion of the Student Competition Jury at the Zagreb International Animation Festival(2017), and Best Student Short Film at the Belgium Brussels Animation Film Festival.
- CHA YookyungDirector
- Graduated Kaywon University of Art & Design. Co-produced The Bottle(2009) and won awards for Seesaw(2017) including Short Film Competition Special Distinction Prize at the Bucheon International Animation Festival(2017) and Coup de Coeur Canal + Family award at the Clermont-Ferrand International Short Film Festival.
Eugene KIMProgram Director
- Eugene KIMProgram Director
- Program Director of BIAF.