Types of ticket
|Opening Ceremony + Opening Film||KRW 20,000||Online-Purchase|
|Closing Ceremony + Closing Film||KRW 6,000||Online/Offline-Purchase|
|Feature Film / Special Talk||KRW 6,000||Infant 4,000 KRW (Age 5~7)
Child 5,000 KRW (Age 8~13)
|Short Film||KRW 4,000Free (Only Online Film)|
|Master Class||KRW 8,000||Free(ONLY for those aged 13 and below)|
|Event(puppetshow)||KRW 3,000||Ticket discount does not apply for ages 3 or more|
|Group Purchase||Group of 20 or more : 5,000 KRW (Adult)
Group of 20 or more : 6,000 KRW (Master Class)
Group of 15 or more (ONLY for those aged 13 and below 3,000 KRW)
- Each infant or child ticket includes 1 parent admission (For two – 50% Discount, with evidence document).
- Free Ticket for Currently pregnant visitors.
- Free VR screening and entrance for all exhibitions.
- Purchases KRW 10,000 or more in the store where guest coupon is available, 50% discount when purchasing admission tickets (with a receipt, no for group ticketing).
- BIAF2020 ticket holders can get a 50% discount when purchasing admission tickets for the Korea Manhwa Museum.
- Only one price-reduction category can be applied to each ticket.
- People with disabilities, persons of distinguished service to the state, and seniors (over the age of 65) can purchase tickets at a discounted price (4,000 KRW for each ticket, discount not available for the opening ceremony).
- Tickets are required to watch Bucheon Philharmonic Orchestra and Talk! Talk! Meet the Voice.
- Each child ticket includes one parent admission for Mishmash Traditional Fairy Tale (One-act play) on the weekend.
- One-day Pass (10,000 KRW), Three-day Pass (30,000 KRW), and Five-day Pass (50,000 KRW) available.
- Passes can be used for general screenings and Master Classes, etc.
- Passes not applicable to Opening Ceremony/ Passes can be used for Closing Ceremony (Need to issue a ticket in advance).
- Online ticket purchase not available, Passes can be used only at the box office.
- BIAF Web Site : www.biaf.or.kr
- Online : Oct. 9(Thu) 10:00 ~ Oct. 22(Tue) 15:00
- On-Site : Oct. 18(Fri) ~ Oct. 22(Tue)
Tickets and Tour Information
|Korea Manhwa Museum||CGV Bucheon||Bucheon City Hall|
|Location||1F, Korea Manhwa Museum||5F, CGV Bucheon||1F, Bucheon City Hall|
|Period||On-Site : Oct. 18(Fri) ~ Oct. 22(Tue)
Online : Oct. 9(Tue) 10:00 ~ Oct. 22(Tue) 15:00
|Time||9:30 ~ 20:30|
|Payment||Credit Card, Chah, Invitation, Badge
(Gift vouchers and other means of payment will not be taken)
|How to Purchase||Tickets are available at all ticket booths|
- Ticket booths are open from 9:30 to 19:00 on the first day (Oct. 18(Fri)) and from 9:30 to 18:00 on the last day (Oct. 22(Tue))
Cancellation and Refund / Notice
|Cancellation||Cancellation is available 1 hour before the screening|
|Cancellation Fee||No cancellation fee|