COVID-19 Prevention Guidelines
Mandatory Wearing of Masks and Temperature Checks
- You are not allowed to enter the venue without wearing a mask.
- You are advised to wear your mask during the film screening.
- You may be denied entry or ticket purchase if you refuse to have your temperature taken.
- Your entry may be denied if you have been overseas or contacted anyone who has been overseas within 28 days, or if your temperature is over 37.5 degrees Celsius.
- Contact the KCDC call center (1339; or area code+120) or your local health center if your fever or illness becomes severe.
- Follow the directions of disease prevention professionals on how to proceed.
- Keep a safe distance of 2 meters (minimum 1 meter) from others.
- Do not switch seats during the film screening.
- Cough or sneeze into your sleeve so that your mouth and nose are covered.
- Wash your hands frequently for at least 30 seconds with soap under running water.
- Sanitize your hands with hand sanitizer at the entrance before entering the venue.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
Type of Admission Tickets and Benefits
|Opening Ceremony + Opening Film||20,000 KRW||Online Reservation|
|Feature Film||6,000 KRW||Children (Age 5~13) 4,000 KRW|
|Short Film||4,000 KRW|
|Midnight Screening||15,000 KRW|
||3,000 KRW||Applied from Age 3
|Group Admission||15 or more, 5,000 KRW
(Feature Film, Special Talk, Master Class)
|Children (Age 5~13)|
|15 or more
(Children (Age 5~13) 3,000 KRW)
|BIAF Holic||10,000 KRW
(2 Film Tickets + BIAF Goods)
- 2,000 KRW discount for Bucheon residents (Excluding Opening Ceremony + Opening Film) / Identification required
- - Discount available only for on-site reservations, not applicable for online reservations
- Those with birthdays on the 22nd of the month will receive a 1 + 1 (extra) ticket in celebration of the festival’s 22nd anniversary
- 50% discount for families with children (2 or more) / Bring verification documents such as a medical insurance card (only available on-site)
- Free admission for expecting mothers
- 50% discount for users of Guest Coupon Shop
(Must present receipt)
- ☞ Group discount not applicable
- Free admission to VR Screening / Exhibition
- Limited to 1 discount per transaction
- 3,000 KRW for people with disabilities, veterans and seniors (Age 65 or older)
- - Discount not applicable for Opening Ceremony or Midnight Screening
- [BIAF Holic] Notices
- - Online reservation not available; on-site purchase only
- - Excludes Opening Ceremony
Ticket Purchase and Screening Information
|Category||Korean Manhwa Museum||CGV Bucheon|
|Venue||Korean Manhwa Museum
External Box Office
6FL Box Office
|Period||On-Site Reservation: 10.23 (Fri) ~ 10.27 (Tue)
Online Reservation: 10.13 (Tue) 17:00 ~ 10.27 (Tue) 13:00
※ Reservation schedule can be changed to 'COVID-19'.
|Hours||9:30 ~ 20:30
(Deadline can be adjusted depending on the film schedule.)
|Payment||Credit card, cash (KRW), complimentary tickets, badge (ID)
Other payment methods (culture/book vouchers, etc.) are not accepted.
|How to Purchase||Same-day tickets can be purchased at the box office and reservations can be made throughout the festival period.|
|Complimentary Tickets||Exchange for same-day or next-day screening admission tickets at on-site box office
(Exchange for 2 admission tickets per complimentary ticket)
Cancellations/Refunds and Notices
|Period||Until 1 hour prior to the start of the film screening|
|Cancellation Fee||No fee|
Period: 2020 10.23 (Fri) ~ 10.27 (Tue) during box office hours
Price: 10,000 KRW
Package: 2 BIAF Film Tickets + Ticket Holder + BIAF Goods
- Limited to 1 film ticket purchase per person
- Limited to General Screening (Feature Film, Short Film) ticket purchase
- Purchase and use during the festival period (credit cards, cash)
- On-site purchase only (advance purchase, online/phone reservation unavailable)