- 2019 BIAF Animation Forum is..
- composed of 2 parts, where opinions about Animation Festival and animation policy are discussed by 7 presenters from 4 different countries sharing their experimental knowledge. Part 1 of BIAF hosts prominent international animation festival programmers to deliberate their festival’s history and purpose, not to mention the conference about current issues aroused in the relationship between the art piece, animation directors and audience. Part 2 will focus on industrial ecosystem of Korean animation, debating on policies to support the industry.
- International Animation Festivals and Animation Policy
- Oct,19th(Sat), 2019 pm 12:30~17:30
- 5F Seminar Hall, Korea Manhwa Contests Agency
- Organized by
- The BIAF organizing committee
- Authorized by
- The BIAF executive Committee,
The Korean Society of Cartoon and Animation Studies
- Supported by
- Ministry of Culture Sports and Tourism, Gyeonggi-Do,